Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Altec 683A Mic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member battradio@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2009
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Altec 683A Mic

    Have had an Altec 638A mic laying around the last 10 years or so , does any collect these , if so it up for trade .
    http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...683b/page1.jpg

    Mark
    [IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/battradio/fcly.jpg[/IMG]

    Mark

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member donaldpatten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Altec 683A Mic

    What do you want to trade ?
    Don

  3. #3
    Inactive Member battradio@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2009
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec 683A Mic

    Hi Donald ,

    Sent you a PM
    [IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/battradio/fcly.jpg[/IMG]

    Mark

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec 683A Mic

    Quote Originally Posted by battradio@ View Post
    ...does any collect these?
    Whattya mean collect, I still use mine. Great vocal mic.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.